Slideshow Widget

  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />

Malarkey, Party of 12

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Today is December 31st. From here, right at this very moment, the month of December has seemed impossibly long. It of course went by in a flash, but when I look over the sessions, the trips, the holidays... it just doesn't seem possible. How did all of this happen in my life in just 31 days? Part of that has to do with a magical place that shall be named later in another blog post.

Earlier this month or what seems like months ago, I had the pleasure of doing a family photo session for the Malarkey family. The only time this family could all get together in one frame was at 10 in the morning. If you know things about outdoor photography, that really isn't the best time to shoot, no matter what time of year. The light is hard. On me and you. Editing is a bit of a bear. But we were in a bind, I'm super new and a bit of donk, so I did it anyway.


I'm so glad that I did. This group was hilarious. They have what I call fantastic family flavor. Not all families have this. Trust me. They blended very well with each other. They rolled with the punches, and by punches, I mean deer poop. Lots of it on the battlefield. They had great ideas, and they were fun to be around. I loved every minute of it! Look at that face! 


Family Photo


















Funny story. I'm the one holding the camera, you know, the one who is paying attention. About half way through the session, I proclaim these two twins, which of course they are. So, hire me, Captain Observant, for your next photo session!





Thanks for looking! Happy New Year!

Jessica






Post a Comment