Slideshow Widget

  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />

Cousins

Saturday, November 14, 2015

The day kicked off with a super action-packed session of six. What a fantastic bunch of kids! These cousins are each so unique and full of personality. I heard some seriously high quality banter happening today at the park. The bonds here are palpable. I felt them instantly as I waded through the commentary and rough play while I struggled to set up my camera for the morning sun. Together they are very much their own holiday movie. I found myself nearly distracted, anticipating what would happen next.

It wasn't warm, and when the wind blew I could hear teeth chattering. But I got the sense that no one really minded, and that this was just one of many adventures they had been on together in this life so far.
















Thank you Sharmas, Jacksons and Hickmans. You are truly blessed to have each other, and I feel lucky to have had a few moments shared with me today. And if you get any video of the upcoming holidays, I'd LOVE to watch it, send it my way!!






Post a Comment