Slideshow Widget

  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />

The Plourde Family Session

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Hey you guys. This one will be quick because Sunday nights are like the Hunger Games around here, plus we leave for Disney in three days. Disney World is just another example of how I tend to believe I'm capable of big things, and then the reality of what I've endeavored upon settles over me extracting all of the air and covering my head with Saran wrap. Or something. I don't even know.what I'm saying right now. Somebody get me a paper bag.

Last week I had the pleasure of taking pictures of the Plourde family. They are a truly beautiful people. I joked on my facebook page that I felt like I was on a shoot for Eddie Bauer and after editing all the shots, I was correct. These people should probably move to LA where they belong and leave the average looking folks like myself to mill about these parts. Without further rambling from yours truly...



Sibling Photo

Mom & Son photo

Daddy Daughter Photo

Momma & Daughter image


Dad and Son Photo


Family photo shoot

Family Photo Shoot

Family Photo

Plourde Family Photo



Plourde Family Photo

I'm booked solidly until Christmas, so check back for more fun with the Nikon! 



Post a Comment