Slideshow Widget

  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />
  • " />

Test shoot with the diva

Friday, November 13, 2015


This afternoon I took my diva child to ellanor c lawrence park for a test run. Tomorrow morning I have a shoot with a family of six (kids). As any new quasi photographer would, I went ahead and scoped the grounds. I brought the only test subject I had handy. First mistake.



Let me tell you something about 3.75 year olds. No, I better not. If you've had one, you know. If you haven't, I won't wreck it for you. Plus, who knows? Your's could be normal.



Mine appears to be the kind that *may* set your driveway on fire. Not long after this fun little photography experiment she smacked me so hard in the head, I saw white out of my eye for at least five seconds. And then laughed about it. When I cried out, she realized she had inflicted pain and with dead-pan face, said to me, "I'm so sorry Momma. Will you forgive me? I wish there was something I could do to make it up to you."

So. That. 


Happy parenting ya'll. And stop back by later this weekend for the Hickman/Jackson/Sharma shoot preview & the Mullin's preview. And possibly some out-takes from the Ferretti's. Yes. I'm that busy.


Post a Comment